The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings profile
Developer: CD Projekt
Release Date: May 17, 2011
Profile for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
- There is no invert option for the weird ones who would use it.
- The game only supports Xbox 360 controllers, which is better than nothing I guess. I tested this using a LR2 gamepad.
- The game's interface only has UI support for Xbox 360 controllers.
Keep in mind that the manual and the configuration utility use conflicting terms for the control list. This profile is about as close as you can get without messing with the hook settings or doing the method Alec described. Remember, you have to hold LT/Button 7/R2 to navigate menus with the right analog stick due to the game's handling of simultaneous input (won't properly accept WASD and arrow key input at the same time). During gameplay, the profile functions exactly like the native 360 gamepad configuration.
v1.0 EDIT: I have uploaded a new profile with the following:
- Complete command set named to match what the configuration utility uses
- Loaded with a clone of the native Xbox 360 Controller profile. The game natively, but ONLY supports the Xbox 360 controller.
- Uses the shortcut directory for a Steam installation. Users who downloaded on GOG or D2D or bought a retail copy may have to manually set the profile to the program directory.
- Added a shift to the LT/L2/Button 7 which is mapped to the quick menu. When you activate the quick menu now, it also shifts into BLUE, which changes the mapping of the left analog stick to the arrow keys. This allows you to navigate the quick menu accurately and quickly, and allows you to navigate menus and dialog options.
- Play around with mouse settings to make it smoother.
Total Downloads: 11,696
Total Downloads: 61,606