Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale profile
I searched for a pre-made Pinnacle game profile for Recettear, to override XInput with DirectX, but could not find one. So I created one. My profile includes two configurations:
1. "DirectX Overrides", which overrides the controller's XInput with DirectInput data. This configuration does not utilize keyboard inputs. This is set as the default configuration.
2. "Keyboard-to-Controller Mappings", which maps keyboard controls to D-pad, joystick and buttons.
I have played the game with either configuration, and both worked with my Xbox 360 controller. I own an Afterglow Wired Controller for Xbox 360, which is officially licensed for Xbox 360. My controller has the exact same layout and architecture as the Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows, and it uses the official Microsoft drivers for Windows. It is exactly the same as an official Xbox 360 controller - except it has a clear body and LED that glows in the dark, (which is useful when I want to switch off the lights and play games in the dark.) So this profile should work with any Microsoft Xbox 360 controllers.