Warface - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Warface with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Warface controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
1. Toggle fire mode does nothing but its in the XBOX 360 control scheme so I added it in any way so if they add the future ill fix it when a button becomes available.
2. I could not set up the buttons for customising the attachments in the weapon customisation menu, in the Xbox 360 version it had specific buttons to chose each attachment so your going to have to use the right
joy stick and trigger to chose attachments for guns in the weapon customisation menu which is dpad up button
3. To Slide You must Press left stick button to Sprint then while sprinting press right stick button to slide
This is the best I could do to replicate the XBOX 360 profile to detail.
how that you like it.
This Should work on all controllers.
I have created profiles for Warface for the Dualshock & Xbox Controllers.
I'd appreciate it if someone could test them and maybe tweak the sensitivity/deadzone vs the game mouse sensitivity (I currently have it on 35 in the game)
Since there are limited buttons I've not included all the weapons selection buttons, but the commands are in the command menus if you want to switch them. Currently you can select Main Weapon (Up), Next Weapon (Down), Grenade (Left), Special (Right). I thought if you needed to eg select knife you could hit "up" then "down" twice to get to the 3rd slot.
The only thing i wasn't sure about is whether "Use" needs to be hold or press as I've not played the game enough yet to know if you need to hold the button (eg to claim a support package etc on a timer)
Any improvements would be welcome but this works for me currently. It's only my second day using the PGP trial, so I thought I'd give it a go since I wanted to play this game.
[update: I've just noticed i switched the right joystick sensitivity down to 50%.. you might want to reset it to the standard 60%..... again any help in tweaking these against the game would be much appreciated]
Total Downloads: 8,142