Titanfall - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Titanfall with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Titanfall controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Try this on the Default Titan Controller Settings (Default sticks/Default Buttons/ no to invert)
You can adjust the joystick sensitivity...I just adjusted to 60% and better. Of course you can adjust any settings in the pinnacle app on PC with this file.
Well now they don't! I have made a few changes to the settings I have managed to get the game and origin menus to work 100% with my 360 controller. I hope you all find this file work while and if we need to make any other adjustments let me know!
1. Pressing the Dpad right while now mimic the Z key for voice chatting. (non toggle so hold it down to talk)
2. Pressing the Xbox button will now bring up and close down the Origin menu.
3. When Origin is open use right thumbstick as the mouse..
4. When Origin is open use the right trigger RT as the left mouse button (ACTION) (I know it sounds weird but it works better try it and you will see) feels more natural
5. When Origin is open use the left Trigger LT as the right mouse button (Menus) (again try it makes sense in motion)
Not alot of changes but it makes the game 100% couch friendly. I can now play music, invite friends, and navigate Origin inside of TitanFall now.. It feels more like a console experience now!
Total Downloads: 871