Tachyon: The Fringe - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Tachyon: The Fringe with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Tachyon: The Fringe controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Tachyon: The Fringe profile
- The right stick controls roll. Push it right and the ship rolls right, push left and it rolls left.
- Button Y is a double command, press it once to cycle through your targets. Hold it down to target the nearest enemy.
- Click Right Stick cycles through your various perspectives: Cockpit, 3rd person, and Target view.
- Click Left Stick toggles on & off the grouping of your primary & secondary weapons.
- Shifted Start toggles max throttle and zero throttle.
Please excuse the cutoff text on the screenshots, it's an issue with my pinnacle installation and shouldn't look that way in your config screen.