Starlancer - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Starlancer with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Starlancer controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
- Right stick controls roll by pushing the stick left/right, and controlls throttle by pushing the stick up/down. If you've never played a space sim this way before, it may take a little getting used to but it becomes 2nd nature. And by utilizing 4 seperate commands on the right stick alone, it economizes a lot of commands for the buttons.
- Left bumper is the shift key, as always. While holding shift down, the right thumbstick will control the mouse pointer for when you're in the pause menu. Right trigger will activate the left mouse button while in this state.
Any questions, post 'em here. Enjoy!
PS - Working on Freespace 2 next. If anybody wants to help, I'll take all the help I can get for that one!