Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic profile
Edit: I found a bug in the map that I made so I fixed it and reuploaded it. Hope you guys like it.
How: By frequent use of "cycle" button commands so that the player can change attacks, change force powers, change healing supplies, change grenades/detonators, change targets all without use of the mouse. By dedicating the Up and Down buttons of the Dpad for ease in dialog, rather than the requiring the mouse. By having a hot swap configuration so that menus and journals are a breeze to navigate.
Understanding the profile:
"Unshifted" mode is the default setting. Here the player moves about the world, changes targets, attacks enemies, engages in dialog, picks up supplies/equipment, changes the party leader, pauses the game, and accesses the game's menu. You know - basically the stuff done in other KotOR profiles.
"Shifted" mode is where this profile is different. In this mode - activated by holding down the Left Trigger - the player is able to cycle through all of the stuff used in "Unshifted" mode.
For Example - hitting "X" on the Xbox 360 controller in "Unshifted" mode tells the party leader to attack the leftmost target. But to change the attack associated with the "X" button in other profiles, the player would have to use the mouse (or mouse wheel) to click through the available attack options. In this profile, though, the player just holds down the Left Trigger while pressing "X" and the game cycles through all of the available attack options. No mouse!
"Hot Swap" is specifically designed for navigating the menu screens. This mode is turned on by clicking the left analog stick, and is then turned off by clicking the left analog stick again.
More notes about this profile:
* When using this profile, the right mouse button is basically useless. So it is not given a dedicated button with this profile.
* Only needing to use one mouse button, I chose to make the left mouse button used by pressing the Right Trigger. This may seem weird to some, but this configuration is an easier reach for the button in the player's hands - in my opinion.
* The slower mouse speed is accessed in Hot Swap mode. This makes playing Pazaak easier, etc, when the mouse must be used. Hot Swap also has an increased double-click speed for the "X" button (again, for Pazaak).
Thanks to those who created previous profiles for this game and its sequel - very helpful! Any suggestions are appreciated!
Total Downloads: 3,577