Space Engineers - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Space Engineers with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Space Engineers controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Space Engineers profile
Firstly, the PLAY MODE
- The left analogue stick is mapped to the WASD – if you want to perform a roll you double “press” the analogue stick in the direction you want to roll (follow through for a full 360)
#FYI – moving the analogue past a certain point will enter you into a sprint, kinda like the differentiation between walk and jog but more like jog then SPRINT.
- Press in the left analogue to crouch
- The right analogue is mapped to the mouse
- Press in the right analogue stick to alternate between 1st and 3rd person, hold in to swing the camera around your player for a global view. When holding in the right analogue stick if you move the left analogue stick forwards or backwards the camera will zoom in or out depending on your direction. Let go to keep it at a level (This feature is slightly temperamental, it works but it may take some getting to grips with¬ )
- Start is mapped to escape for menu access
- The left trigger is Secondary use; aiming and deleting.
- The right trigger is Use tool/ Fire weapon
- RB cycles through your hotkeys to the right
- LB cycles through hotkeys to the left
- X button is your toolbar configuration
- B button is your inventory/ terminal
- A button is interact
- Y button is pressed to Jump or held to activate jetpack. Hold again to turn off jetpack
- Up on the direction pad turns on or off your light
- Down on the direction pad is for landing gear
- Left on the direction pad is for Inertial dampeners
- Right on the direction pad is for reactors on/ off
Now this is where things get exciting! Press the back button to activate edit mode, you will hear a little sound effect and the layout has changed slightly for editing purposes
The direction pad will now function to rotate blocks:
- Left D-Pad = rotate block vertical +, hold down to roll block +
- Right D-Pad = rotate block vertical -, hold to roll block -
- Up D-pad = rotate block horizontal +
- Down D- pad = rotate block horizontal –
- A button = Held down toggles symmetry mode, pressed and you switch between the planes
- B button = Next colour
- X button = Previous colour
Sprint is disabled as well as the barrel roll feature, after playing through in Edit mode with those active it became a bit awkward at times. However press the back button again and full functionality returns!
Link for the PIN is below! I hope people find this useful!
http://www.filefactory.com/file/grc2r0g84hr/Space%20Engineers.pin (second link just in case)
Total Downloads: 534