pSX: PlayStation emulator - Use with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble using pSX: PlayStation emulator with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for pSX: PlayStation emulator controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
pSX: PlayStation emulator profile
It has two configurations, one for digital pads and one for dualshock.
The digital pad config has all the buttons set up just like a psx controller. A few additions:
* Left-analog can be used for the d-pad
* Left-analog button + Left Shoulder is quick-save (on slot 3), and left-analog button + Right Shoulder is quick-load
* Right-analog stick horizontal axis (either direction) is fast-forward
* Right-analog stick vertical axis is volume up/down
on the digital config you can hot-swap to dual-shock by holding the right analog button in for 3 seconds.
Dual-shock config will only work if you use the included psx.ini
put it in your emu directory. all settings are default except a few buttons.
or if you don't want to use my psx.ini, you can just set Q to the L3 button and W to the R3 button in the emulator's controller config, and set the psx left and right analog to the xbox 360 controller left and right analog.
the system functions like quick-save and fast-forward don't work in dual-shock mode.
you can switch back to digital by holding the right-stick button in for 3 seconds.