Medal of Honor 2010 - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Medal of Honor 2010 with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Medal of Honor 2010 controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Medal of Honor 2010 profile
Read the installation instructions or this profile won't work!
Note: Re-copy the input files from after patching to a newer version of the game and don't restore control defaults.
- Added hellfire missiles to single player profile (left bumper)
- Added next/previous weapon (DPAD up/down) which is needed in some parts of the singleplayer game (mousewheel). Dynamic hud and nightvision are hold-commands now.
- Added extra files to block default controller detection.
- Fixed accidental changing of firing mode when moving right
Please redownload attachment follow instructions
- Updated both profiles (for the single and multiplayer) of the retail version.
Please redownload attachment and follow complete procedure again, replacing all previous files!
- Uploaded two profiles (for the single and multiplayer) of the retail version.
Please redownload attachment and read instructions
Medal of Honor is an upcoming first-person shooter video game in the Medal of Honor series, developed by EA Los Angeles and DICE, due for release on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2010. The game will be a reboot of the series, set in modern-day Afghanistan. Medal of Honor's single-player campaign will use a heavily-modified version of Unreal Engine 3 and its multiplayer will use the Frostbite engine. This game is expected to utilize dedicated servers as hinted by Sean Decker, General Manager at EA, in Atomic PC's feature article.
Since the multiplayer part of the game is developed by Dice, (which is a good thing) the (lack of) controller support is almost the same as BF:BC2. There is controller support but it is broken (just like BF:BC2).
There are two different folders inside the attached .zip file:
The .zip file contains all files needed for both profiles to work.
Multiplayer version instructions:
1. Make sure Medal of Honor Multiplayer is installed and start and exit the game.
2. Goto your "Documents & settings"-folder (Start-> Documents) and find the folder "EA Games".
3. Go into the "Multiplayer"-folder (if not present, start the game once and exit out of the game)
4. Create a new folder there, called "input" (if already present, delete the folder and its contents!)
5. Copy the contents of this "Input files"-folder into this folder
6. Goto the folder where your game is installed (where "mohmpgame.exe" resides). On a 32-bit Windows 7 system with a Steam-installation this will be "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\medal of honor\MP".
7. Copy the contents of the "Put in game directory"-folder into this folder. (this will kill the default joypad detection of the game to prevent interference)
8. Import the attached .pin file and make sure the paths are correct in the profile.
This should clear all the game's joypad bindings, please verify this in the game's options after the steps above and don't restore defaults or you have to perform above steps again!
Now the Pinnacle-profile will work without interference. Don't restore defaults or you have to re-copy the files again!
You can verify if this worked by going into the game's options. The joystick controls should all be empty!
Now the Pinnacle-profile will work without interference.
Singleplayer version instructions:
1. Make sure Medal of Honor Singleplayer is installed and start and exit the game.
2. Goto the folder where your game is installed (where "moh.exe" resides). On a 32-bit Windows 7 system with a Steam-installation this will be "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\medal of honor\Binaries".
3. Copy the contents of the "Put in game directory"-folder into this folder. (this will kill the default joypad detection of the game to prevent interference)
4. Import the attached .pin file and make sure the paths are correct in the profile.
Install Pinnacle profile:
You can change the mouse sensitivity in the options menu in the game.
For aim down sights zoom in and out on trigger pull and release:
Start the game -> Options -> Gameplay -> Ironsights as toggle: No
Start the game -> Options -> General -> Zoom toggle: Off
Both profiles are made with the Steam-retail version of the game.
Hope you like it, post here in case of questions or comments.