Left 4 Dead 2 - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Left 4 Dead 2 with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Left 4 Dead 2 controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Left 4 Dead 2 profile
Some Things To keep in mind!
1. I had to change the Spacebar Key to V because I would get a weird glitch using the Spacebar, sometimes it wanted to work and sometimes it didnt. When you start the game you will want to goto options and from there Keyboard/Mouse. Goto edit keys/Buttons and look to where you see keys that use SpaceBar(Jump should be the only one) and replace it with V and all the promps that say spacebar should correspond with V.
2. Make sure the GamePad is disabled in game since this can override Pinnacle and use Pre mapped keys. To do this goto options and select KeyBoard/Mouse and from here go down to where it says Gamepad. By Default it will be enabled since it does detect the controller detected, to disable it just click the box to the right of GamePad and select Disabled if not already.
3. Using the Left and Right Bumper Switches through all the items whether they are availible or not. If it is Highlighted for item 3 but there is no item for that slot the game will keep that registered until you use the Bumper to select to a new item.
4. The reason I have it as 8 way is because this game acts weird when trying to map certain buttons together. I have tested it on an old Xbox 360 D pad and it works the same.
5. The Sensitivity may seem to fast and that is because I felt the default for Pinnacle was too slow so I bumped it up a notch, you are always welcome to change it to your preference.
Have fun Slaying the infected and your friends