Google Chrome - Use with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble using Google Chrome with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Google Chrome controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Google Chrome profile
- I've organized the controller to act as a hybrid between the expectations a user would have coming from the Steam Big Picture browser and the very well put together XBStart program intended to bring the real advantages of Windows 8 Start Screen to bear on a living room HTPC. I have multiple Win 8 Tiles set to open the Chrome homepage, Youtube, and Amazon Instant Video fullscreen. This maximizes as close to a seamless experience as I can get without someone trying to hack the Amazon video API for an XBMC/Kodi plugin (again) and having Amazon close the workaround (again). It's just the browser fullscreen getting out of the way of Amazon's movie selection.
- Left stick, mouse, left click.
- Right stick, scroll.
- Dpad up: home.
- Dpad down: reopen tab.
- Dpad right: next.
- Dpad left: previous.
- Back: close tab.
- Start: open new tab.
- A: Left Click.
- B: Right Click.
- X: Zoom out. (important for viewing web sites in living rooms)
- Y: Zoom in. (ditto)
- Triggers: redundant scroll functionality.
- Shoulder buttons: Switch tab.
- Guide button: quit program (alt F4)