Fable III - Play with a Gamepad or Joystick
controller support for any PC Gamepad, Xbox 360 Controller, PS3 or PS4 Controller, PlayStation Controller, etc
You are probably having trouble playing Fable III with your gamepad or joystick.
Pinnacle Game Profiler can solve all your controller problems. Guaranteed.
Just click the button below to download the Pinnacle Game Profiler software,
a pre-made profile for Fable III controller support. Simple.
If you have any questions or need any help, please email us: email@example.com
- Supports any game controller
- Easy to setup in a few minutes
- Advanced customization options
- Help from dedicated support team
software in the world." - DownloadSquad (HuffPost Tech)
Fable III profile
- Game only supports Xbox 360 gamepad
- Interface preference for keyboard/mouse controls
- For the keyboard mouse, the game uses modes rather than dedicated commands for different attacks. Each attack command for the Xbox 360 gamepad has been translated to its mode equivalent in the profile.
- Hold Select/Back/Button 9 to open LIVE menu, press Start/Button 10 to close it.
- Double tap A/Cross/Button 2 to roll in combat.
- Attack is RT/R2/Button 8, Block/Aim is LT/L2/Button 7.
- Made a Sprint command by making a single command using a button press/release on both the activated and deactivated event mapping. This allows you to make a button to hold to Sprint. You may wind in situations where you will be stuck in Sprint mode, which you can disable by attacking/rolling which restores it to the intended functionality.
- Added a second profile that may work better for some.
All in all, the profile is really fluid, minimal issues.