Thread: New User Here [Resolved]

New User Here [Resolved]

Hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say hi!

I decided to try this program as I was looking for an easy to use solution to playing Splinter Cell on PC with a controller. Sadly this program, Pinnacle Game Profiler's .exe isn't working but I did get to try the alternative program, Padstarr. I really like Padstarr, it looks great, is easy to use and I like how easy it is to find pre-built controller setups for the games. So big thanks to all users who have submitted their setups.

I found the 15 minute an annoyance though, so decided to buy Padstarr. I haven't received the key yet but I did email support, so hopefully I receive something soon?

I emailed support@pinnaclegameprofiler.com, is that correct? or should I have emailed sales@pinnaclegameprofiler.com

I know it isn't much use for newer games as they are constantly releasing games with controller support. It is great for older games though that may require a program like this.
    Last edited by Spacedeck; 06-08-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Hi Spacedeck, If you are having problems running PGP, see here and try the suggestions from our mod matthew... http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/foru...ouble-with-PGP
    Those links you posted go to the dev who has not been active lately so....

If you did not receive your activation key, let me know along with proof of purchase and I will send you a key.
    A screenshot is preferable, or a copy/paste of your receipt will work as well.
    Because of the developer being absent, the only thing I can do is send a copy of our admin's key (Errol).
    This should serve as a solution until if/when the dev returns.

You can post in the forum, and I will remove the details as soon as I get them.
    Or send me a private message (note: you can't add attachments to a PM, only URL).
    Or you can request an email address to send it to.

I'm asking for proof because I have no access to received payments and have no idea who actually purchased or not.

-Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Gary View Post
    Hi Spacedeck, If you are having problems running PGP, see here and try the suggestions from our mod matthew... http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/foru...ouble-with-PGP
    Those links you posted go to the dev who has not been active lately so....
    I have read about the latest .exe being corrupted, so I think I read a post about someone saying they will send an older working .exe to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Gary View Post
    If you did not receive your activation key, let me know along with proof of purchase and I will send you a key.
    A screenshot is preferable, or a copy/paste of your receipt will work as well.
    Because of the developer being absent, the only thing I can do is send a copy of our admin's key (Errol).
    This should serve as a solution until if/when the dev returns.

You can post in the forum, and I will remove the details as soon as I get them.
    Or send me a private message (note: you can't add attachments to a PM, only URL).
    Or you can request an email address to send it to.

I'm asking for proof because I have no access to received payments and have no idea who actually purchased or not.

-Gary

That's very understandable and considering you are now taking the reins for the developer, you're doing a great job!

Key sent, check PM.

@Pinnacle Gary, received and working like a charm. Thank you, it's much appreciated.