Thread: Splinter Cell profile Help

Splinter Cell profile Help

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum, and pinnacle. I really like being able to adjust my profiles per game, but having a slight issue with the Splinter Cell Double Agent profile.

I set my night/thermal/wave vision on a compound cycle command, but when in game, when I cycle through the vision options to activate them, they remain on and I cannot get back to normal vision.

Suggestions would be helpful.

I know I can assign them to a 'shifted' color key instead, but would love to just cycle through them without getting into the need to hold another key to open a new set of commands.

I use a logitec dual action game controller.

Thanks

Are all three of these commands toggled on/off? If you switch from one to the other, does the prev. one automatically turn off? Or are they all turning on?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle [Gary] View Post
    Are all three of these commands toggled on/off? If you switch from one to the other, does the prev. one automatically turn off? Or are they all turning on?

They toggle on/off to the next option. So I can go from normal vision, - night - wave - thermal, then it just cycles through night - wave - thermal and does not turn back to normal vision.

Basically once I activate one of the vision options I can't turn it off, I can only change the vision type.

Ok see if this will work, create a 4 step cycle command 1, night 2, wave 3, thermal 4, thermal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee2e View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I'm new to the forum, and pinnacle. I really like being able to adjust my profiles per game, but having a slight issue with the Splinter Cell Double Agent profile.
    I set my night/thermal/wave vision on a compound cycle command, but when in game, when I cycle through the vision options to activate them, they remain on and I cannot get back to normal vision.
    Suggestions would be helpful.
    I know I can assign them to a 'shifted' color key instead, but would love to just cycle through them without getting into the need to hold another key to open a new set of commands.
    I use a logitec dual action game controller.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle [Gary] View Post
    Ok see if this will work, create a 4 step cycle command 1, night 2, wave 3, thermal 4, thermal.
    So, are there any updates from the topicstarter coming any time soon?
    It would be rather interesting to know if the issue was resolved.
    Regards.

It is kinda nice to know if the advice your giving is actually helping.

I can tell you from experience, unless there is something unusual going on , I'm confident that setup will work. And even if you do find a few monkey wrenches in the clockwork, Pinnacle is usually robust enough to work around them.