This is hard to write, but I want to let everyone know just how sorry I am for recent problems some of you may have had with Pinnacle.

The truth is that I have been having some severe health problems lately and have been having a very hard time keeping up with support.

I know that I let a lot of you down when I did not reply to your emails... I am 1000x sorry. I never meant to let any of you down.

I sent out some emails to recent customers that have had problems to try to explain my current situation... many of you sent me encouraging responses and I am very grateful for that. But for those that were still unhappy and upset, I completely understand... I would also be unhappy too if I spent money on something that wasn't working. Still I hope you will forgive me and try to understand that I never meant to do that and I never wished to have my personal health issues affect any of you or damage the reputation of Pinnacle.

So I ask for your forgiveness and hope that I can try to redeem Pinnacle in your eyes. Please know that I mean that sincerely.

If you are still having trouble with Pinnacle, then please email me again... I will be trying my best to keep up.

If you are not wanting help anymore and would like a refund, then you can email sales@pinnaclegameprofiler.com with the subject "REFUND REQUEST" and I will be understanding and willing to refund your $5.99 payment.

I do hope some of you will forgive me and accept my apology, but I know there is nothing I can do to fix this with everyone other than to apologize and offer refunds to those that will request it.

Again, I hope you will understand my current situation... and I thank all of you that have supported Pinnacle over the past 10 years. I love you all.

Sincerely,
Rob