Thread: Empyrion Galactic Survival Alpha 2.3.2

Empyrion Galactic Survival Alpha 2.3.2

Here is my modified configuration for XBOX ONE controller for Empyrion Galactic Survival. .pin file attached plus a picture of the layout.

Empyrion -XBOXONE EGS Rider 1.pin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please note that this is my modified version of a configuration originally posted on the Empyrion website by filmgrip. He clearly knows what he is doing - mine is more of a hack. I just modified most of the mappings to fit my personal taste. It is roughly inspired by Fallout 4 and Skyrim on the XBOX ONE.

I use this profile and It works great for me also, But i never sprint.... i jump/hop everywhere as most do in the game... SO...
    IM really a begginer at understanding these type of commands, I was hoping for some help? I want to replace Left joystick botton you have assigned to a complex command ? So if i push the joystick down and Dpad right or left = roll Q or E ?
    it sounds like it can be done i just dont understands the commands... or am i wrong on this ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arlongkpr View Post
    I use this profile and It works great for me also, But i never sprint.... i jump/hop everywhere as most do in the game... SO...
    IM really a begginer at understanding these type of commands, I was hoping for some help? I want to replace Left joystick botton you have assigned to a complex command ? So if i push the joystick down and Dpad right or left = roll Q or E ?
    it sounds like it can be done i just dont understands the commands... or am i wrong on this ?

thanks
    Hi, I am a novice as well, but what I think you want to do is make a Behavior Modifier button - one that works in the same way as SHIFT or ALT or CTRL does on your keyboard. These are called Shift modes in PGP. You might try playing around with it. I was thinking maybe when you are holding down the left trigger you could use X and B as Roll.

I have attached a .pin file one for you to try. Again, to Roll Left or Right, hold down the Left Trigger and press X or B. Naturally, this only applies while flying.

FILE:
    Empyrion -XBOXONE EGS Rider 1 plus Roll.pin

I have also included a screenshot of where this is in the menu.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by talk2rider; 10-09-2016 at 07:31 PM.