Thread: Apparently, to keep my account existing, I need to post a message or two.

Apparently, to keep my account existing, I need to post a message or two.

So here's one. [coughs]

In other news, my copy of your software has been crashing immediately upon my computer's startup. But that's an issue for another time.

My apologies if this topic would be considered spam. I really am only doing this so that I can continue having an account here. Though if you want to discuss why it has been crashing, I'll make a topic in the Help section. That is, if there isn't one already discussing my issue.

Hope you all have a nice day. :)

I, too, find that rule somewhat strange - but I guess they have their reasons!?

I really do not understand why it says my product is not registered. I purchased a few years ago. About two month's ago. It started telling me this and it won't .let me play.

You're here for the same reason as me lol ....and here's mine

also to comment on the OP's "another time" comment, my PGP crashes when i have it set to load on startup. When I tell it not to do that it loads perfect... Hope it helps!

I have a very bad problem everytime I apply a new update pinnacle profiler refuses to start forcing me to reinstall and reactivate extremely annoying