Thread: Doom 3

Arrow DOOM 3 / DOOM 3: Resurrection of Evil

Here's my profiles for DOOM 3 & the R.O.E. expansion pack. Both profiles are similar except for the weapon name changes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Things you should know...

You should use pinnacle v.4.1.0. (or later)

Uses default game controls.

If you want to use the actual R.O.E. icon on pinnacles main window (instead of the default doom 3 pentagram) you can find it here...C:\Program Files\Doom 3\d3xp.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Features..

Complete command set with all game commands named & grouped as they are in the game. Multiplayer & quick save/load commands are assigned as well.

Includes 2 configurations - Classic & Modern. These can be hot-swaped by holding the 'back' button until your controller rumbles, then release to complete the swap.

Advanced Crouch command allows you to toggle the crouch command on/off by tapping the button, or you can use it as a standard 'hold' type by holding the button down.

Holding the shift button changes the right stick into an 8-way weapon selector.

ENJOY!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Any help here with the rumblepad? This stuff makes my head hurt. How do you do this and where are the profiles? I go to my toolbar and try to start profile and it does nothing.

After downloading & extracting the .pin file go to GAME PROFILES > IMPORT & point to the .pin.