Thread: Clive Barker's Jericho

Arrow Clive Barker's Jericho

Hi everybody

This is my first profile. I have played some hours with it enabled and i have not found any problems. It mimics the xbox360 controls, but since i have a logitech CR2, i can not guarantee it to work 100%.

The only thing i have noticed is that maybe the looking around is too fast, but if you put the mouse sensivity ingame to LOW, it is perfect. I would look about how to solve it without changing that.

I would like to hear comments, in special playing in the advanced parts of the game, where you have full control of each character and its powers.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

The only thing i have noticed is that maybe the looking around is too fast, but if you put the mouse sensivity ingame to LOW, it is perfect. I would look about how to solve it without changing that.
    In the 'EDIT CONFIGURATIONS' window click on 'setup joystick...', there you can precisely adjust the mouse sensitivity.

i have this game, for the PS3 lol.

Damn, i have noticed that this game has support for gamepad already, so this is unnecesary. Well, at least has served me to learn how to do some things about game profiles :P