Thread: Final Fantasy VII

Arrow Final Fantasy VII - 2012 Re-Release

HI, I have made a new 360 profile for the re-release of Final Fantasy VII. I wasn't happy with the existing one.

All commands are labeled so it's easy for you to change it to your liking.

A = OK
    B = Cancel/Run (Hold B to Run)
    X = Switch
    Y = Menu
    LB/LT = Previous and Escape (hold with RB or RT to Escape)
    RB/RT = Next and Escape (hold with LB or LT to Escape)
    Back = Target
    Start = Pause
    Left Stick Button = Assist
    Right Stick Button = Camera
    Left Analog Stick = Analog Movement (Walk and Run, Menu Movement not recommended but possible)
    Right Analog Stick = Analog Movement (Walk and Run, Menu Movement not recommended but possible)
    D-Pad = Movement and Menu Movement (Hold B to Run)

Remember the Run and Cancel buttons are the same, that is hard coded into the game I believe and can't be changed. That means that if you choose to use the Analog Sticks for menu navigation and you tilt too far, it will cancel out on you. I recommend using the D-Pad for menu navigation. If you can't get used to that and want to go back to holding B to Run, simply go into the Configuration (Game Profiles-->Edit Configuration), right click Analog Walk/Run and choose Remove Assignment.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Crono1973; 08-28-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Awesome profile you made there. If you think its worth it to have analog walk and run to sacrifice analog menu control, then by all means go right ahead.

EDIT: I moved your post as a separate thread because of the new profile you made and posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle [Errol] View Post
    Awesome profile you made there. If you think its worth it to have analog walk and run to sacrifice analog menu control, then by all means go right ahead.

EDIT: I moved your post as a separate thread because of the new profile you made and posted.
    Thanks! I edited the opening post and put the newest profile there to avoid confusion. Also directions to disable the analog movement if desired.
    Last edited by Crono1973; 08-27-2012 at 06:52 PM.

...I won't upload the changes until someone tells me it's stupid or it's not stupid.
    Your profiles are great, thanks for sharing. Your ideas are not stupid its always great to try out new methods and see which will work best for you.

When you update your profile you can go back to the original post and replace the previous one with the new one you made or new feature added (Just a little tip).

However if you so desire to post another profile for the same game and place it for others to use as with the previous profile by all means you can do that too. That way the users will have a choice of what they'd like to use or which one they prefer.

I'd also like to suggest that if you wish to keep all your profiles and post each of them, it would be best if you create another post for each of them. You can add tags to each of your threads to keep track of them. To add tag/s when you're creating a new thread scroll down the entire page and you'll see the option to add tag/s. I added a tag using your forum name and using the game's name that way you'd know what I'm relating to.

Final Fantasy VII - 2012 Re-Release

hey!

big thanks for that profile, its really awesome!
    however, unfortunately i still have to hold b for running, it doesnt work with just steering the analog sticks.
    i have the latest FF VII and latest pinnacle software, could you tell me please how to fix this? would be really awesome.

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Beaverking; 11-29-2013 at 02:25 PM.