Moving cursor and ms question
Hello , i purchase the product and i can say that i'm very satisfy.
I have two questions.
1) My cursor moving up slowly if i don't press anything, is there a fix for this ?
2) I would like to ask if it's possible to change the ms of the cursor. I mean my mouse can run at 1 ms response time , is there a way to do this with my gamepad and this software ?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my English
Thank you for supporting Pinnacle Game Profiler!
1. Either your joystick needs calibration or increase the deadzone. Are you using Xbox360 controller?
- Go to PREFERENCES > DEVICE SETTINGS > ADVANCED > CALIBRATION > RESTORE DEFAULTS to set all values to 32767 (exact center)
- Go to PREFERENCES > DEVICE SETTINGS and make sure your deadzone is 15%-23% (recommended at 23% for Xbox360 controllers)
2. I'm not sure exactly if I understand... are you trying to make the mouse move faster when you use the joystick?
- Go to GAME PROFILES > EDIT CONFIGURATIONS > EDIT JOYSTICK and increase the Joystick Sensitivity setting.
Thanks for the quick response.
I mean if it's a way to change the response rate of the cursor. Sometimes even in smooth mode the cursor it's a bit jumping . For example in a gaming mouse it's 1000hz , in the xboxgamepad it's i think 500hz and here(pinacle) i think its 125hz
The question is , if its a way to make the movement more smooth .
In PREFERENCES on the "Profile" category, you should make sure "mouse smoothing" is enabled... and you may likely want to use "advanced mouse smoothing" too (that is the recommended setting).