Thread: How do I change through shift-states?

How do I change through shift-states?

I just got PGP today, but I've been looking through the FAQ and help for a while and haven't been able to figure out how to toggle between shift-states. I am using the SWTOR profile that Peeps uploaded. I appreciate any and all help!

Quote Originally Posted by GuurAhn View Post
    I just got PGP today, but I've been looking through the FAQ and help for a while and haven't been able to figure out how to toggle between shift-states. I am using the SWTOR profile that Peeps uploaded. I appreciate any and all help!
    The shift mode works just like you would use your keyboard, when you press the shift key it would give you the option to change to capital letters or other features that is available on the keyboard that was not available before.

In like manner with PGP when you press one of the controller buttons that is assigned the shift mode it accesses other commands that was not available before. While holding down the shift mode you can now press any other buttons, triggers and even the analog sticks if other commands are assigned to them. Before using a profile make sure and open PGP and go to Game Profiles > Edit Configurations and look at the commands and layout of the way the profile is made to familiarize yourself with it before using.

Thank you for the quick response, Errol. Maybe I'm just being dense here, but I am still not clear on what button(s) activates the shift states? In controller configurations I see the dropdown for configuring what all the other buttons do in Unshifted, Shifted-Blue, Red, etc., but I don't see anything that says how I actually enter Shifted-Blue, etc?

I don't know which of the buttons that Peeps assigned the shift mode. But in my SWTOR profile I've assigned the shift modes to each shoulder buttons and when pressed any of them if you look at the pics I posted you'll see the shift mode blue and shift mode red.

Great, I'll use yours. Thank you Errol!