Thread: The new search engine is not working ?

The new search engine is not working ?

First I'm going to start to say I like the new forum design, however, the new search engine is not working. I've tried both the search on the top right end corner and the Advance search right underneath both unsuccessful search.

Can you please look into it ?

Thanks.

works here, I used words like "search, controller" they get picked up,

but to be honest, Im not a big fan of the new forum theme, I preferred the older versions, new post icons on the index page don't really jump out at you, and topic posts icons really aren't that much different either. I like a forum design that has clear different colours for new posts, popular posts, and old posts, at least the new style from the VB 3 series really was clear, this new one is far too grey and blue and for someone who doesn't have decent eyesight either, its a lot harder to see what is new and old

I hope a new style gets added soon

Quote Originally Posted by matthewfarmery View Post
    works here, I used words like "search, controller" they get picked up,

but to be honest, Im not a big fan of the new forum theme, I preferred the older versions, new post icons on the index page don't really jump out at you, and topic posts icons really aren't that much different either. I like a forum design that has clear different colours for new posts, popular posts, and old posts, at least the new style from the VB 3 series really was clear, this new one is far too grey and blue and for someone who doesn't have decent eyesight either, its a lot harder to see what is new and old

I hope a new style gets added soon
    The search for controller works fine, however, for razer onza and some others I've tried in the morning nothing comes up but the search for " need for speed world" is working fine too. Well, I guess is not as deep as the last design.

There is a major forum upgrade presently and some of the functions that was available in the previous version will be sorted out as soon as the upgrade is completed. Please bear with us for a little while longer and everything will be back to normal soon.