Thread: Top Gun: Hard Lock

Arrow Top Gun: Hard Lock

Genre: Flight Action
    Publisher: 505 Games
    Developer: Headstrong Games
    Release Date: March 13, 2012
    Game's Homepage

Profile for Top Gun: Hard Lock
    Many people made a request for a profile for this game. But it already have native support for the X360 devices. However for those who do have other type of gaming devices e.g. Logitech Rumblepad or the PS3 or any similar devices can use it to play your game.

There are three controller settings in the game options to choose. I made the settings to match the default. This game do not have any options to change keybindings, only preset for controllers, keyboard, mouse & keyboard.

For those who have an X360 and still wish to use the profile go directly into the game's options and select keyboard as default, thats the only way this profile will play using PGP.

For those who have and is playing this game I can tell you its awesome with its realistic look even the fighter plane looks awesome. When you skim across the water with the fighter plane and the water splashes it looks awesome when it splashes on the plane's windshield glass, even the explosions etc. The graphics is just awesome.

Attached Files Attached Files