Thread: Xbox 360 controller - buttons makes keyboard commands even with no assingments!

Exclamation Xbox 360 controller - buttons makes keyboard commands even with no assingments!

Hi, i'm using Pinnacle Game Profiler in order to be able to use my Xbox 360 controller with Rayman 2 - The Great Escape. I've noticed that RB behaves like keyboard J, Y behaves like keyboard W, and X behaves like keyboard Q. The strange thing is that none of those buttons have commands assingned!

I've already assingned keyboard J to right joystick button, so I thought RB was using the same commands I assign to right joystick button. But I removed right joystick button's assignment, and RB still behaves like keyboard J, even if none of the buttons on the controller are assigned to J!!! The same thing happened to buttons Y and X...

It seems that PGP is automatically assigning some of the game commands to my controller's buttons, but all of those buttons are assigned to "[no command]"! Please help!

And sorry for my english, I'm brazilian.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out: Rayman 2 already has controller support, and the camera buttons (Q and W on the keyboard) are already assigned to X and Y on the Xbox controller, and J is also already assigned to RB.
    So, what I need now is disable some buttons. There is some way to disable buttons, so it doesn't performs any commands, even the ones that the game originally assigned?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by LucasJSR; 04-06-2012 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasJSR View Post
    So, what I need now is disable some buttons. There is some way to disable buttons, so it doesn't performs any commands, even the ones that the game originally assigned?
    Thanks in advance.
    Try going to GAME PROFILES > EDIT and then on the Advanced tab use the "install game hook" feature and see if that blocks the game's built-in controller support.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle [Rob] View Post
    Try going to GAME PROFILES > EDIT and then on the Advanced tab use the "install game hook" feature and see if that blocks the game's built-in controller support.
    Nope, tried that and the game still uses the built-in controller commands...