Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mass Effect 3

Quote Originally Posted by shantd View Post
    Hey Errol, a simple way to improve on this profile would be to add the arrow keys to the D-pad. Not in place of the existing commands, but simply in addition to them. They won't conflict with the existing commands.

This will allow the player to control the cursor in the menus using the d-pad. It's a small thing, but I thought I'd mention it.
    OK done

Hi, I'm new to Pinnacle and I've been having a great experience using Errol's older profile with some modifications inspired by JCKarlo's profile. I have the dpad set so that up: health, left/right: prev/next weapon, down: quickslot 4 and then to hold down any of the Dpad directions triggers a second function for tactical command orders like attack and rally. That way I don't have to enter shift mode to access the tactical commands. The only thing I have to shift for is quickslot 5-8. Now that people are talking about adding arrow keys to the dpad I was wondering if there is a way to add arrow keys to my d-pad configuration, which is already using double commands on each direction. Does anyone know? Thanks.

If anyone is curious, I put quicksave on Back/Select, navigation on L3, cover turn on R3, X is tap to reload/hold to swap weapon, quickslots for powers on left and right shoulders, run on A, sticky HUD on Y, melee on B, pause menu on Start. I think this profile works absolutely great aside from Lstick character movement which is a bit clunky due to the non-analog controls (not Pinnacle's fault). Thanks to Errol for giving me a strong starting point, I just tweaked his profile a bit to come up with this. BTW I'm using a dualshock 3 via Motioninjoy.

Awesome work,

Just one quick question,
    For Mass effect 3b setting,
    how can i turn off the vibration?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Barrybomb View Post
    Awesome work,

Just one quick question,
    For Mass effect 3b setting,
    how can i turn off the vibration?

Thanks
    OK I've fixed it so it do not have any vibration. That was a feature I added for experiment but I forgot to take it off so now its disabled. You can download Mass Effect 3 (B)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle [Errol] View Post
    OK I've fixed it so it do not have any vibration. That was a feature I added for experiment but I forgot to take it off so now its disabled. You can download Mass Effect 3 (B)
    Cool, thanks