Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Arrow SWTOR Star Wars the Old Republic Tweaked Profile

Thought I'd throw this up, it's what I've been using since about 10 days after release and I think it's awesome. You can perform every function. This is for a 360 controller and I modeled the layout very similar to most games for 360. Normal functions-moving around, dialogue, doors, jumping, camera, mouse-all untoggled. Toggle Left or Right Triggers and you have your combat. Toggle Right you have the right half of the hotkeys-left, left half. Pressing in the right joystick switches targets, you can swap 4 different quickslots with the dpad on the fly. I'm playing vanguard and I love it, I can kite melee enemies all day. I don't want to lay out everything this profile can do, but if you have any questions on it, hit me up. Just study it for a minute and test it. I think it's pretty close to perfect, it just takes some getting used to, but once you do the only time you'll need a K/M is to move around your inventory quicker and to chat.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi there I got your pm, thanks.

I see you've taken my profile and did some work over with it. Thats pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle [Errol] View Post
    Hi there I got your pm, thanks.

I see you've taken my profile and did some work over with it. Thats pretty cool.
    i did the same but i need help on it some how i cant make it so if i want do ctrl 1-4 it wont repeat it ill post it up