Thread: Help me please with MW3 profile

Unhappy Help me please with MW3 profile

Hi everyone,

ok so i bought pinnacle and mw3 the other week.

Ive had a few matched with the various different profiles, and it dosnt feel quiet right.

The key binds are perfect, but the right analog stick feels wooden, its jerky when turning, and it just dosnt feel right.

Black ops was perfect as it worked right out of the box, i just feel like ive wasted 17 on pinnacle and 40 on mw3.

Can anyone please give me some advise on how to get it to feel right,

For example, games that support the controller nativly, when turning will auto speed the turn up if you fully press the analog stick round, so that you can turn quickly, now i know pinnacle feels like it does the same, its just not quiet right.

Please please can someone help me get this setup correctly, as im a massive mw3 fan, and i would be a massive pinnacle fan if i could just get it to feel right.

flamemc have you tried out this profile CODMW3 I do believe that its done the right way, but you can judge for yourself. However for whatever reason I do hear some are having a similar complain, but I've fully tested this profile from my end here and its working at least for myself, Pinnacle [Aldo] and many others.

Hi, I've tried that profile and now it feels worse, the right analog stick just isn't right, its impossible to use. The controller is fine when using in a straight line.

The issue i have is that it involves a lot of fast turns, and I've found that with all profiles I've tried, the right analog stick feels wrong.

I have used xpadder once before, and found the right analog a little easier to live with, but i bought pinnacle as it seems more well rounded, i.e. duel function buttons etc.

i just wish i could nail down how to setup the software correctly.

One thing, should I turn mouse smoothing off or on in pinnacle,

and should the mw3 mouse smoothing also be on or off, As I'm confused as to whether both should be active.

Quote Originally Posted by flamemc View Post
    ...One thing, should I turn mouse smoothing off or on in pinnacle,

and should the mw3 mouse smoothing also be on or off, As I'm confused as to whether both should be active.
    Why don't you try it both ways and see if you'll have any success. I personally believe its the mouse smoothing in game option you might have to tamper with, but as I said try it any two ways and see.

I have tried it both on and off, not too much difference, Basically i need someone to play black ops pc on steam, with the standard controller option, ie no emulator, then go and play mw3 with the emulator to see how awful it feels in comparison.

I understand emulation will never feel the same, but it does feel miles apart.

I have tried it both on and off, not too much difference, Basically i need someone to play black ops pc on steam, with the standard controller option, ie no emulator, then go and play mw3 with the emulator to see how awful it feels in comparison.

I understand emulation will never feel the same, but it does feel miles apart.
    So I finally bought MW3 and what a dissapointment!!! you are spot on wtih your assesment. I wish that MW3 would have came with native controller support like blackops...... I have tried for a day now to get the profiler to work and its not working so well either in what you described. When I played Call of Duty World at War and used the profiler is worked but man this one is slow and jerky.

I really would like to see what more people are usign that says this works fine for them... show us your setups both in the profile and the ingame settings... please!!!

Thanks

Im glad someone else agrees, Ive been playing a little today, ive tried xpadder, i bought pinnacle, and ive tried joystixpro.

Thats pretty much all the emulator software out there, apart from logitechs own.

Xpadders right analog feels the better one, but its still not right.

Pinnacle feels more responsive, and has a better setup overall.

Joystix pro feels all wrong.

The basic issue is that the right analog stick feels all wrong, this is the same with all fps games, when an emulator is used.

I would give someone good money to create a working emulator, all it needs is someone with the right knowledge to just tweak that right analog so it feels the same as the xbox or the same as black ops pc.

Ps add me on steam flameengland

Same here, bought pinnacle purely for MW3 and although better than xpadder the jerky movement when turning and looking at the same time means I won't play this game very much, was hoping this would be the answer, but i guess it wont work correctly unless its native

windows 7 64bit in case that helps !!!

I would give someone good money to create a working emulator, all it needs is someone with the right knowledge to just tweak that right analog so it feels the same as the xbox or the same as black ops pc.
    One thing I've learned over the years, there is no game that is designed for the PC without controller support can work as the console version no matter what you try to do. PGP is the best emulator I've ever used and I will stick with this the rest of my life. There is a game I played called Battle Los Angeles for the PC, and that game is the closest if not the best I've ever played on a PC like in a console because of the excellent movements and auto aim features. It do have native support for the X360 controller.
    If a game which is designed to be played with kb & mouse and the movement and look have a certain activity there is very little that PGP can do along there, always remember its kb & mouse emulation and as much as we try to make or fine tune PGP for look and movements the game itself takes over natively.

Quote Originally Posted by welshrat View Post
    Same here, bought pinnacle purely for MW3 and although better than xpadder the jerky movement when turning and looking at the same time means I won't play this game very much, was hoping this would be the answer, but i guess it wont work correctly unless its native
    windows 7 64bit in case that helps !!!
    welshrat please go back to the first post where you posted the problem for CODMW3. I placed another updated profile which, hopefully should fix the move and look problem. Personally I don't have any problem with look and movements.