Arrow Star Wars: The Old Republic - Original Profile

Also know as: SWTOR
    Genre: Persistent Online RPG
    Publisher: Electronic Arts
    Developer: BioWare Austin BioWare
    Release Date: December 20, 2011
    Game Review

Profile for Star Wars: The Old Republic
    I did a little modification with the profile. I added Strafe Left & Strafe Right to the left analog stick, Quick Slot to the D-Pad Left & Right and on the Shift Mode Red I added Take Cover in Place to Right Trigger.

This Profile made by special request for askanison40, and thanks to him for running a full test for me.
    ================================================== =================================
    I posted another profile "Star Wars (B).pin" for those who are interested in using that one instead of the original, it can be found at this link...

Alternate Profile
    http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/foru...e-Old-Republic

Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Errol. This works like a charm.

Thanks my friend glad you're happy with it. And thanks for helping me with it while I was making your profile. Enjoy.

I can't Import this. I am using a Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. Says file cannot be imported. Help please. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigfame View Post
    I can't Import this. I am using a Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. Says file cannot be imported. Help please. Thanks
    Are you using the latest version of PGP? If not please download the latest manual update; http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/file...nualupdate.zip or download the latest version; http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/pinnacle-setup.exe

Smile Star Wars: The Old Republic - Original Profile

I guess I am doing something wrong, because this just isn't working in game for me. Please see screen shots below and let me know if I have something wrong. I really appreciate any help you can give me. I am using the latest version of PGP, just downloaded it today.

Edit: Hmmm I guess my SS did not go through. I'll try again
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TECHGUY805; 11-26-2011 at 10:25 PM. Reason: ss didn't show up

You did everything correct by looking at the pics you posted.
    What you did wrong was not start PGP as Administrator. Because windows will block the signals from reaching PGP.
    As long as your windows is started with Administrative privileges PGP must start the same way.

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Original Profile

Thanks a ton man. I restarted with Administrative privileges and it works like a charm. Sometimes the simplest answer is the solution, can't believe I overlooked it. Again, thank you very much!

Updated my SWTOR profile.
    I added Strafe Left & Strafe Right to the left analog stick, Quick Slot to the D-Pad Left & Right and on the Shift Mode Red I added Take Cover in Place to Right Trigger.

Have been working with an original on this one - one thing I am enjoying is the combo commands - I have both inventory and companion assignment mapped to the back button - one click for inventory, two for companion assignment.. Very cool.