Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Arrow Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Genre: First Person Shooter
    Publisher: Activision
    Developer: Infinity Ward Sledgehammer
    Release Date: November 08, 2011
    Game Review

Profile for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
    OK people I took Rob's older profile and did some minor modifications and this profile will work for the CODMW3 game Single Player or Multi-Player. Thanks Rob.
    For Steam on-line Players Please go to this directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty modern warfare 3" and you'll find your iw5mp.exe file there to launch your game via PGP. Link that file iw5mp.exe to the profile provided below.

Hold Left Shoulder Button for Multi-Player features.

================================================== ================================================== ========
    Attached Files Attached Files

I can't import any of the mw3 profiles at all, is this a problem with steam or the game? Maybe I made a mistake by buying this game for the pc...

jeepboy89 you are saying in your instance that you can't import any of the MW3 profiles at all. In your case are you using the latest version of PGP? And could you be more specific with your info, because I can't help you if you don't say exactly what is happening.

For some reason auto update didn't work last night when I tried it, but the manual update worked perfect. MW3 works the way its supposed to if I load it through steam, The version I am running now is 6.1.5. thanks for the tip Errol.

hey, this is a great profile. worked a treat for me! is there anyway to also map the 'F' key so we can respawn quicker without waiting. And maybe the 'ESC' key so we can navigate through menus better?

Quote Originally Posted by noxas View Post
    hey, this is a great profile. worked a treat for me! is there anyway to also map the 'F' key so we can respawn quicker without waiting. And maybe the 'ESC' key so we can navigate through menus better?
    Yes those keys are already assigned to the profile.

The X Button on the X360 already have a double command; tap to Reload = R key, and Hold to Use/Activate = F key

And the Start Button on the X360 already have a double Command also; Tap to Pause Game or Main Menu = Esc key, and Hold for Accept Game Invite = F10 key

This file cannot be imported .. what should i do to run this profile ??

Quote Originally Posted by kane the mask View Post
    This file cannot be imported .. what should i do to run this profile ??
    Are you using the latest version of PGP?
    The latest manual update is v6.1.6 and can be downloaded at this link; http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/file...nualupdate.zip Please read and follow the enclosed info.

No, when a try auto update it didn't work, but the manual update working fine

Thanks for help