Thread: Aim assist would be nice....

Aim assist would be nice....

As title please......

That already exists, it's called "sniper assistant" (it's under the "behavior adjustment" submenu of the assignment popup menu, and it's also available as an event step for a command).

why am i not able to find this?

Quote Originally Posted by JOEJOE View Post
    why am i not able to find this?
    I replied to your other post here.

What the OP is suggesting is a feature that slightly drags the aiming reticule to a hostile target, much like a magnet. This is seen in most modern First-Person Shooters on the consoles, to compensate for using a game-pad. Games made for PC usually do not have this feature, unless said game has good game-pad support.

I don't think PGP would be able to emulate this feature, as I believe it has to be built into the game. Although, I could be wrong, and something like this would be extremely handy in PGP.

Yeah, when people talk about 'aim assist' and PGP talks about 'sniper assistant', they're actually talking about 2 different things. I can't see any way that PGP would be able to provide something like aim assist. It has no way of determining where a target is on the screen.

Very few PC games even offer that feature anyway. We can't have everything, guys.

MrPoppins & shantd you're correct with the difference between Aim assist and Sniper Assistant. So far the only PC game I've played that have this Aim assist is Battle Los Angeles There may be other similar type PC game out there, but this one stands out for me to which I can relate to.

Aim Assist Code?

Hello everyone. This is my 1st post to this site, and I came across this thread. I searched the web as I recalled some sites posting codes for "auto aim." These are not my own, and I'm unsure of how and if they work, just thought I'd post the information I saw. I hope its useful.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thre...#axzz1ucw5v48m