Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: King of Fighters XIII

Arrow [R3H4B] King of fighters XIII (arcade version)[Class Alpha Controllers]

Note: read instructions or this profile may not work (correctly)!

Changes:
    Code:
    Update 17-07-11:
     - Initial release

Game information:

The King of Fighters XIII is the latest installment of The King of Fighters series developed and published by SNK Playmore. There was an official preview of the game that was held on March 25, 2010 at Akihabara. The game is also the conclusion of Ash Crimson's story arc which started in The King of Fighters 2003. The game design director, Yamamoto, states that he wants the game to be played by the fans of the series who would be able to use their experience from previous titles. Additionally, however, he does not want the game to be too similar to its predecessors, though he and his staff's aim for the game is to capture the charm from previous titles.

layout:

Instructions:
    1. Open the attached zip file
    2. go into folder "Copy contents to your gamefolder and overwrite"
    3. Copy typex_bindings.bin to your installed game-folder and overwrite
    4. Import the .pin
    5. Enjoy the game

Note: this may work for other games too (tested Blazblue and appears to be working)..

Hope you like it, post here in case of questions, comments or bugs.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pinnacle [Aldo]; 07-18-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Nice one rehab, you're the MAN.

Hello, Rehab.

I'd like to thank you for sharing a game profile for KOFXIII. I was trying make it work with the Nintendo Classic Controller, but I couldn't make it. Do you know if there's a way to make it work? I set everything up, but the commands won't respond as I press the buttons. Maybe it's because of that "typex_bindings.bin" thing?

Hope you can help. Thanks in advance!

Hi Eviltrainer,

So you copied the typex_bindings.bin from the zip to your KOF-folder?

Hello, Rehab.

Yeah, I've copied it to that folder, but since I don't have a Class Alpha Controller, I didn't import the pin file. Other thing you might want to know, is that I'm running the game via frontend, not the .exe file, and all I get is a non-responsive controller. Really dunno what to do :S

Thank you for help me out, Rehab. Before coming here to see your reply, I've copied your typex_bindings.bin to the folder again and got it to work. The thing is that for some reason, I had to press any direction at the Wiimote D-Pad to "activate" the Classic Controller D-Pad. Now everything is working great, except for the graphical glitches the game have. Do you have any idea on how to remove them?

Again, thank you very much for you support! I'll post the Game Profile in case anyone else wanna give it a try.

Hello.
    Thank you for sharing a game profile for KOFXIII.all things worked fine,but I don't have any vibration!!
    using Twin USB Joystick (ps2 controller).

appreciate for your help.

Unhappy [R3H4B] King of fighters XIII (arcade version)[Class Alpha Controllers]

I installed the KOF XIII profile according to the instructions but it simply doesn't work, the game runs but then the gamepad won't work except if you hold the select key for a while then the game exits, that's the only thing that seems to work. I have an xbox 360 for windows controller. Any Ideas?

Hello!Can every one help me,i can't use control in game...i do all thing (copy typex_bindings.bin,import .pin..) but it's not effect after all . Still i miss something,i use Buffalo arcade stick and Twin Usb gamepad (ps2 control)