Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wiimote and Nunchuk!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle [Rob] View Post
    Cool! Also it looks like IR support might be able to be complete for the next version too!
    ooo I'll be buying this once its got IR when is the next release?

The next release should be out very soon.
    Marco
    Product Marketing Manager
    PowerUp Software, LLC
    pinnaclegameprofiler.com

Yes, I'll be buying PGP too once IR is supported!

heya, great update, but I'm abit unsure how to use the ir, I did have it working but it stopped working, I dont know why lol, also it seems I cant map the nunchuk joystick to the w,s,a,d keys anymore o.o

any help would be great thx.

Have you tried restarting Pinnacle to see if that makes a difference for the IR? Also all IR is controlled by the "Wiimote IR Activator" button... are you saying that you tried pressing and/or holding that to but it's still not functioning for you? What exactly makes you think you can't map WASD to the nunchuk's joystick anymore? Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible so I can better understand...

Yea Ive tried restarting it, ir just wont work anymore. What exactly are you ment to do to get ir to work?

I can map the joystick to the WSAD keys but it doesnt work, it did in 5.4.0 but mapping as mouse works or dpad, but mapping in WSAD nothing happens, eg on notepad moving joystick does no letters...

Ive had to map to dpad, and put dpad left as A right as D ect.

It might just be me, need more ppl to test it.

Repaired pgp with uninstall, and ir works fine now. Still cant map nunchuk joystick to WASD, but besides that its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by 1chiban View Post
    Repaired pgp with uninstall, and ir works fine now. Still cant map nunchuk joystick to WASD, but besides that its all good.
    It turns out this is a seperate bug recently found in v5.5.0 (that is not specific to the wiimote), you can revert to the old version but then the IR will be gone of course. Anyway, please read more here..
    http://pinnaclegameprofiler.com/foru...cement.php?f=6
    Last edited by Pinnacle [Rob]; 11-28-2010 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KripTed View Post
    yah i seen that u need blue tooth, people had it on youtube. what kind of adapter would i need?

how do u know if ur PC already has bluetooth? lol.
    Well I don't know how you could tell... I guess if you don't see any Bluetooth software programs in your START menu, then it was probably not anything you got with your computer. But you can get a bluetooth adapter for about $20... mine plugs in to my USB and looks like one of those flash stick things.
    Last edited by Pinnacle [Rob]; 11-28-2010 at 01:01 AM.

I've been using Pinnacle for over a year now, love the software. So, i don't get it, is IR supposed to work for the Wiimote, or is it not? The tilt sensors are working and all, but I don't see any options for using the IR sensor as the mouse.