Read the installation instructions or this profile won't work!
Game information:Code:Update 31-07-10: - Changed some descriptions Update 31-07-10: - Initial release
Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven is a third-person shooter video game initially made for PC and released in 2002. It was later ported to the Sony PlayStation 2 and the Microsoft Xbox in 2004. It was developed by a Czech based company Illusion Softworks and published by Gathering of Developers. The game allows the player to take on the role of a criminal who has to accomplish various missions in order to advance in the game. It received strong critical reaction and continued to maintain a loyal cult following. As of March 12, 2008, Mafia has sold 2 million copies according to Take-Two Interactive.
The default config (R3H4B> Default) works with shooting as well as driving with the triggers but only with the following in mind:
- To use the fire button held down (e.g. build up strength for the bat) hold the left trigger (brake) and then the right trigger (accelerate / fire gun).
- To shoot while driving, press the X-button (with gun equipped off course) while holding the right trigger (accelerate). This will allow you to shoot with the X-button.
- The action button (Y-button) will revert back to on-foot / driving-mode.
Note: this profile requires Pinnacle v5 or higher!
!! THIS PROFILE NEEDS SOME ADJUSTMENTS IN THE GAME'S OPTIONS !!
1. Start the game and go into options->controls
2. Goto car controls and press "reset to defaults"
3. Change the "Accelerate"-key (primary) to "1" and "Brake" (primary) to "2"
4. Overwrite secondary- controls with the ones in primary
5. Confirm the warning
This should make the game and profile compatible.
Install Pinnacle profile:
Here's the layout (R3H4B > default):
The other config (R3H4B > Alt A) is basically the same but without the different gun controls while driving. Accelerate / brake is done by pressing left stick forward or backward.
Note for config R3H4B > Default: While Driving Make sure Your Finger is off RT When You Press LT to Reverse and Vice Versa. Otherwise Your Character Will draw his weapon in the Car and may start Shooting.
Hope you like it.