S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl
Here is a profile for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl that I made for the XBOX360 controller.
This profile has some advanced commands that I think could use some explanation.
1. The Inventory button will drop your currently held item if you press and hold it for 1/2 a second.
2. The Cycle Weapon button will change your current held weapon depending on the number of times you tap the button. For example, your shotgun is normaly selected by pressing the 3 key on the keyboard. To select it with the gamepad, you would tap the Cycle Weapon button 3 times and then hold the button for 1/2 second on the 3rd press. Just remember that holding the button is what actualy selects the weapon.
3. The crouch/Low Crouch(Hold) button works just like a normal crouch toggle when pressed normaly, but if you hold this button down for 1/2 a second while standing you will Low Crouch. This doesn't work if you are already crouched though.
4. The Flashlight/Night Vision(Hold) button works just like a normal flashlight toggle when pressed normaly, but if you hold it for 1/2 second you will go to Night Vision. (This hasn't been fully tested)
5. There are a few advanced commands that are in this profile that aren't part of the controller configuration but can be used if needed.
(1). Crouch Cycle is a standard crouch toggle without the low crouch on hold.
(2). Cycle Crouch(Advanced) is a crouch cycle that crouches on the first press than goes to low crouch on the second button press. The 3rd and fourth press brings you out of each of these commands in reverse order.
(3). The Cycle Weapon cycle command should not be used. this command is reserved for use by a nother command.
6. There are many commands assigned to buttons in this profile that are from the Hidden catagory. Be aware that if you modify this profile, you may not be able to restore it back the way it was without retrieving these commands . If you get into trouble, you can simply re-import this profile.
Tags for this Thread