Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Arrow Game Profile: Prince of Persia-The Two Thrones

Click GAME PROFILES, select the Prince of Persia profile, then hit EDIT. You will see at the bottom of the window there is a Profile Setting for "Launch as Persistant Profile".
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for sharing your profile mr.nice! One thing I'd like to point out is there is no need use the "New Joystick Command" if you are already using MAP TO AWSD since the "New Joystick Command" you created pressed the AWSD keys too... but this shouldn't hurt either in this case.

One thing I'd like to point out is there is no need use the "New Joystick Command" if you are already using MAP TO AWSD since the "New Joystick Command" you created pressed the AWSD keys too... but this shouldn't hurt either in this case.
    Hehe, yeah I forgot to delete that, I was trying everything possible to get the joypad to work before setting it as a persistant profile.

Users may need to change the settings for the joystick sensitivity but thats all preference really.

can you confirm your sensitivity settings for this profile? After I uploaded the PoP .pin and played for a bit, I noticed that the character will move on his own, sometimes barely noticable and other times blatantly.

How could I fix this?

your problem is probably do to the fact that the two thrones is using your joystick natively as well as with the profile. the problem is that two thrones has no built in deadzone support and controllers such as the 360 controller require a deadzone to work properly. if you can disable controls within the game itself the problem should go away provided the deadzone is set properly within the profile. i however had trouble disabling joystick support in this game because it would automaticly reset the joystick to be active in game every time you restart the game. wich is very anoying. maybe this problem was just with me. good luck. if someone figures out how to keep the joystick support off in game i would love to make a profile for this.

I find the profiler hard to use with the game, i think the inbult support for the 360 controller is just ok for me, and it does a great job too

yes it would be great if not for the fact that it fails to center my left analog all the way causing my charactor to drift some of the time. if it works for you than you must be one of the lucky ones to get a 360 controller with a more accurate deadzone.

thank you for your profile. i'm using your profile for Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within.

It's very good, but sometimes it's very buggy...

The Ingame Gamepad Detection fails, it seems that the game doesn't support my "Xbox 360 Wireless" Controller.

Could someone do a good Profile for "Prince Of Persia Warrior Within"?

Or could someone example how I can get the 360 Wireless Pad work with Warrior Within?

Thank you very very much...

I love this tool. Today i got my 360 Controller & found this nice tool.

Very good job guys.

Can you explain what sort of problems you are having that make it "buggy"?

sometimes i can't use primary attack anymore... the button turns into the defend button...

But that could be the reason why i'm using the "Prince of persia: The two thrones" profile for "Prince of persia warrior within".

I tried to make my own profile for Warrior within, but thats too hard for me, there so many functions i don't know and how they work.. etc

****, why doesn't the game detect the 360 wireless pad?

I love this software so much, i think i gonna buy it, but i am on 2nd day of my 30 days trial